Urb-it Shipping Policy
This document was last updated: Oct 26th, 2018.
Thank you for your interest in Urb-it’s services, provided to you by Urb-it AB (publ)
(henceforth “Urb-it”, “us”, or “we”).
Urb-it operates a networked community of delivery assistants (henceforth “Urbers”) through various Services, offering a flexible delivery solution for retailers and consumers in busy cities. Urb-it currently operates in three markets: London, Paris and Stockholm.
This Shipping Policy (henceforth “Shipping“) regulates what we do and do not deliver and may be updated from time to time and govern the use of the all Services provided by Urb-it.
2. Violation of Shipping Policy
Urb-it reserves the right to seek all remedies available for violations of the Shipping Policy, including without limitation, the right to revoke access to our Services.
3. Size and volume
Our Urbers deliver in person and are not allowed to use motor-driven vehicle. Instead, our Urbers use the local public transport, bike and walk. Our package size limitations per delivery are:
Volume: Maximum 0.25 cubic metres
Weight: Maximum 10kg
4. Policy for specific goods
This Shipping Policy stipulates that Urb-it does not deliver goods listed below. We reserve ourselves in this Shipping Policy from that while this list is thorough, it is not necessarily collectively exhaustive, and will be continuously modified.
- Animals and regulated species: Animals, prohibited seeds, plants or organisms in danger extinction
- Copyright media and software: Unauthorized copies of media, and other licensed or protected materials
- Drugs: Illegal drugs, and drug accessories
- Gaming: Lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content
- Hazardous material or devices: Toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
- Illegal/Stolen goods: Materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts
- Offensive goods: Materials that slander or promote the slander of any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors
- Pornographic material: Pornographic material including content that may reasonably be perceived as such
- Weapons: Firearms, ammunition, and other items including but not limited to firearms
- Unauthorized goods:Replicas or imitations of designer or other goods
5. Misuse of Service
Urb-it has no tolerance for abusive language/behaviour towards our company and our Urbers. Any such occurrences will result in immediate and irrevocable cancellation and of the Service without any refund.
6. Delivery area
We reserve the right to refuse to enter private residences when delivering to home addresses and we furthermore reserve the right to refuse delivery in and around primary and secondary school campuses.